The Soldier Side The Soldier Side

Amazing

enough said

poo eater poo eater

This is utterly an..

abomination to flash. Since I must offer constructive criticism I suggest you put your head in a blender then put it on some paper, that would make much better art than this. Then hire a monkey to write something cause he would be Degas compared to you.

I'm a fat guy. I'm a fat guy.

Nice

This was pretty funny, but anyone could have done this, but noone would have to balls to submit something this stupid and actually have their face in it so i give you a 10/10 in my review

PenisFromHell responds:

Thanks for the review. :)

Zelda:Link's Great Escape Zelda:Link's Great Escape

Yeah

I think I found the bug. I ran into one of the buildings in the great sea and was teleported into blackness. Other than that the game was pretty ok. Keep it up.

ahalp responds:

Thanks, the glitch has been fixed BTW :)

T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r T3h 1337 Tr4nslat0r

yeah...

most the stuff i typed, only one letter was ever changed.

So I type: you suck
and
it says: y0u suck

which means this translator 5v<k5

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Awesome

I hope to see a 2nd one

Creep (COVER) Creep (COVER)

Great cover, could use better recording equipment but other than that this is awesome. Love how you did the chorus

I chew on C4 I chew on C4

Heavy

This song is awesome man, great quality and everything. Your getting real good with the studio quality, I might need to use your stuff to record my vocals. Love the speed of this

Imperial March Ultra Heav Imperial March Ultra Heav

Nice

Great mix here, only thing I'd say to work on is the sound quality (I heard some skipping near the end too, Idk if it was my computer or the recording), and this is currently wrongly listed as an industrial song instead of a rock song.

Deshiel responds: