Creep (COVER) Creep (COVER)

Great cover, could use better recording equipment but other than that this is awesome. Love how you did the chorus

I chew on C4 I chew on C4

Heavy

This song is awesome man, great quality and everything. Your getting real good with the studio quality, I might need to use your stuff to record my vocals. Love the speed of this

Imperial March Ultra Heav Imperial March Ultra Heav

Nice

Great mix here, only thing I'd say to work on is the sound quality (I heard some skipping near the end too, Idk if it was my computer or the recording), and this is currently wrongly listed as an industrial song instead of a rock song.

Deshiel responds:

For so many years :D

[TMM43] Robots? [TMM43] Robots?

Nice

This song is completely awesome. Really stinks Lady Gaga stole it and made it into the Judas song

Contingency (intro only) Contingency (intro only)

fucking awesome

Kinda reminds me of megadeth. This has that creepy sound I love though, epic intro dude. Need a vocalist for this one?

SyTeQ - Digital Bitch SyTeQ - Digital Bitch

Industrial or Dance

This would be better in Industrial or Dance genre instead of miscellaneous.

I say Industrial for the harsh sounds at the start but then it gets a little lighter sounding and has a nice beat so Dance might work too, but not sure about dance.

I liked the song, nice work on it, I wouldn't make any changes to it at all. Nice synths

\Weak in the Knees/ - PsyLight \Weak in the Knees/ - PsyLight

Cool

I would have classified this as Industrial. It has that harsh kinda sound.

It was a little repetitive around the beginning after beat started, and was really short, but other than that good work. I like all the different sounds you put in it.

Human Meat Processing Human Meat Processing

Dude, This is AWESOME

You are getting really F'n good at the recording part, it sounds as good as you do in real life, but with other instruments. This is going on my iPhone right now

Let's Go Isane! Let's Go Isane!

Awesome

I have been working on a little FPS zombie shooter just for kicks and I think this would be awesome to use in it. Great song. 5/5 respect

-Äçë57

PizzaBox responds:

Hey man, go for it.

Daft Punk Stronger Daft Punk Stronger

Did you do anything

to this song? it sounds just like the original, and must be removed from the site or you will banned from the audio portal by admins.